patch submission

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Jun 22 10:27:52 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:05, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Heya folks,
>
> I just found out that unlike I assumed we can not use review board for
> patch submission at the moment after the move to git.kde.org. This
> will take some more time to get ready. I'm not happy about that but
> that's the way things are.
>
> So for patch submission right now you have these options:
> * upload a clone to gitorious/github/etc and post a link to amarok-devel at kde.org
> * post a patch to amarok-devel at kde.org
> * attach a patch to a bug
>
> We hope to have this sorted out soon so no patches get lost on the
> list or in bugzilla.

Thank you for the info. What about the 10 pending merge request still
on Gitorious? We should handle those with priority, be it only to not
loose them out of the blue.

I am willing to give a hand in writing some HowTo stuff in the
techbase.kde.org git documentation, but since I don't know what is
read when and how some of the tools are supposed to work, help is very
much appreciated. I already updated the git clone address and added
some new stuff, but there is a lot more work, please give us a few
minutes of your time in helping to get that ready ASAP.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org