MIke Oldfiled?

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sun Jun 20 14:49:51 UTC 2010

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 14:01:39 +0200
"Javier Gurrutxaga \(3dB consult\)" <javier.gurrutxaga at 3dbconsult.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I susbscribed thinking this was a MIke Oldfield fan mailing list. Taking
> into consideration the messages during this week maybe I was wrong.

Amarok is a music playing application written for KDE. It was named
after the Inuit word for Wolf.

Mike Oldfield indeed released an album called Amarok about 20 years ago,
if you ripped it you would be able to play the music from it using
Amarok if you wished.

This mailing list is a support list for the KDE music player, it's not
specific to Mike Oldfield's Amarok.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde