[Feedback] Critique Using Schneiderman's Eight Golden Rules

andrew.thomas.riker at gmail.com andrew.thomas.riker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 18:45:25 UTC 2010

Andrew Riker sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hello Amarok developers,

Last semester for my human-computer interaction class, I had an assignment to
critique an application, and I chose Amarok 2.2.2. I evaluated three tasks
using Schneiderman's Eight Golden Rules
(http://faculty.washington.edu/jtenenbg/courses/360/f04/sessions/schneidermanGoldenRules.html).
The critique is still largely relevant to the current release, and I was
wondering if seeing a rigorous conceptual critique would be at all helpful
for the developers. If so, where should I upload it, and should I upload the
odt or pdf?

Andrew Riker