the yesterday git version and 2.3.1

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 16:22:41 UTC 2010

Hey Group;

As information only I downloaded yesterday both a git version and 2.3.1.
I have no changes for Taglib, Taglib-extras or LastFM.  The git version
compiled very cleanly.
However, the 2.3.1 version is not compiling cleanly.  It may make OK but
1 -17% had lots of compiler errors.  2.3.1 seems to complain about Plasma

To that which version is newest a git from yesterday or 2.3.1?  I am
using the git version on openSuSE 11.3 M7 with all Taglib and
Taglib-extras functions from source.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at comcast.net "