Fwd: Amarok questions

Kevin Scannell kscanne at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 18:08:34 UTC 2010

Hello Amarok developers,

   I'm the Irish translator for KDE and I am trying to finish up the
Amarok translation for the next release.   Forwarding below a message
I posted to kde-i18n-doc in the hope that some context might be added
to some of these strings in the source to help translators.   Also it
appears that some strings may need to be pluralized.

Thanks
Kevin