[Feedback] Feature request: playlist autoplay mode toggle

ajbogh at allanbogh.com ajbogh at allanbogh.com
Sat Jul 17 04:51:22 UTC 2010

Allan Bogh sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hello,

I've been using Amarok to run my wedding playlists. I have about 10 playlists
in the internal database. I noticed that when I double-click a playlist it
will automatically start playing the music, even if I had the previous music
paused. I know this is the default method of play, but it would be really
nice if in the "Configure Amarok" menu there was a checkbox under "Playback"
that said "Autoplay playlist". This could be checked by default. By
unchecking this option it would allow someone to queue up a playlist and have
it paused at the first song until they're ready to play it.

Regards,
Allan Bogh