Many thanks for Amarok !

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Fri Jan 22 00:54:22 UTC 2010

On 01/21/2010 05:19 PM, Olivier Méjean wrote:
> Hello
>
> I've just installed Amarok 2.2.2 on my Mandriva 2010 and I've installed some
> scripts and it just works !!
>
> So really many thanks for Amarok that really rocks !! I really enjoy it, it is
> so easy to use ! I hope there will be soon an equalizer and it will be
> perfect.
>
> Keep on doing such a good work. I will be happy to show my friends how Amarok
> is good.

Hi Olivier,

Glad you're liking Amarok 2.2.2! Equalizer support will come eventually
-- it's finally in Phonon (the audio library we use) so now as the
backends implement it we can implement it too.

Although the 2.2 series is mostly bugfixing, we just can't help
ourselves and do have some great things coming down the pipeline for
2.2.3 and 2.2.4. So, keep rokin' and hope you continue to love Amarok.

--Jeff