Amarok Promo Team is looking for help

Myriam Schweingruber myriam.schweingruber at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 12:54:02 UTC 2010

Hi Valorie,

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 12:08, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 1:52 AM, Eelko Berkenpies <fedora at berkenpies.nl> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 01:04:50 -0800, Valorie Zimmerman
>> <valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> As you are scrolling though Bugzilla, how about noticing what comes up
> over and over again? And what sort of answer is the most effective?
> Make notes, and send those to the Promo list or here, when you feel
> like it.

I don't think we should put bugs in a handbook. I triage all Amarok
bugs when they come in and I don't understand why this would be
relevant for the handbook at all, sorry. Could you elaborate why this
has anything to do with the writing on how to use Amarok?

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org