FOSDEM 2010: making the Equalizer a dock widget?

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Mon Feb 8 10:57:00 UTC 2010

Heya,

some interesting idea showed up during my talk: one user suggested
to make the equalizer a dock widget, that can be put together with
playlist, media sources and context into the main window. I was a
bit surprised about the idea, especially as half of the audience
spontaneously(!!) hold up their hands to show they agree with it.

So I promised to put it up for discussion. As I don't use the
equalizer usually I personally don't seem to have a usecase for
it but clearly that seems to be different for others.

Thinking one step further:
maybe it even makes sense to do this for all dialogs in the
tools menu? Especially if you use the widgets in a tabbed style.
--
Darkerradio Free Music Charts:
http://www.darkerradio.com/?p=3612