FOSDEM 2010

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Mon Feb 8 10:48:23 UTC 2010

Heya,

> Sorry to be slightly offtopic on this mailing list, but I just want to
> congratulate the Amarok team for a great presentation and a great
> product.
> Even though KDE seemed to be plagued with problems from the v4.4 demo
> to the Nepomuk presentation, Amarok shone and Sven really kicked ass
> holding one of the most entertaining and informative talks. (I had no
> idea about the new toolbar, even though I'm a persistent user of the
> svn version).
>
> This being said, cheers and best of luck, and remember that despite
> what the detractors are saying, there are still users that think
> Amarok has improved a lot since v1.4.
> -Marius

Wohooooooo, thanks a lot. :)

Btw, there were some checkins to the cdda support already so my
problem that Amarok didn't detect my "1983 style media device"
during the talk might already be fixed. Or maybe it was caused
by scratches on the cd, as my log contained some i/o errors on
the device.
--
Darkerradio Free Music Charts:
http://www.darkerradio.com/?p=3612