[Feedback] efolkMusic

chris at efolkmusic.org chris at efolkmusic.org
Mon Dec 27 03:14:03 UTC 2010

Chris Frank sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi- a visitor to our website, efolkmusic.org, suggested I contact you.

efolkMusic is a nonprofit with a pretty good library of download/ streamable
MP3s. He thought you might be interested in offering it as one of your
presets, assuming we could deliver it to you in a usable format.

We're on a Linux server, of course, and all tracks are in MP3 format, varying
bit rates. If you are interested, please drop me a line.

regards,
Chris Frank

Report as inappropriate:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/report/session/1012275a7aa9f4dfb5