Nitrostemp Windows Installer 2010-12-14

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Sat Dec 25 16:54:01 UTC 2010

Heya,

I have a Windows machine here for a few hours, so I gave it a test:

Version: 2010/12/14
* no fixed "latest" url to link to the latest installer revision
* Installer, 1st screen: "click I agree" -> there is no "I agree" button, only "next"
* Installer, first, second, third (all?) screen: grayed out "Amarok" on the bottom left corner.
What's that?
* First run: can't startup: QtCore4.dll is missing
* uninstaller: does NOT remove start menu entried and desktop shortcuts

Test system: Windows 7 Home Premium
(maybe the crappiest OS I ever had to use for some hours)
--
Darkerradio Free Music Charts Dezember 2010:
http://www.darkerradio.com/news/free-music-charts-dezember-2010/