[Feedback] Amarok delete my mp3s

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 05:45:50 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 4:52 AM,  <daniel.pakos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Pakos sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> Hi,
>
> I delete all my music files by the amarok, how can i return this operation?
>
> Best regard,
> Daniel

Hey Daniel, can you give us more information? What you said was, " I
delete all my music files by the amarok" -- can you explain what you
mean? Do you mean that Amarok isn't seeing your Collection?

Did you delete some files from within Amarok? If you did that, they
are gone. Why would you delete files you wanted to keep?

Valorie

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez