Amarok 2.4 beta 1 "Closer" released

Tomasz Bątor tomba4 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 18:52:18 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Teo Mrnjavac <teo at kde.org> wrote:

> >> Not so good, lots of warnings and errors now:
> http://pastebin.com/7ESDrMqD
>
> Windows users who wish to test Amarok 2.4 Beta 1 are advised to either
> build from git or apply the attached 3 patches in order on top of the
> 2.4 Beta 1 tarball.

Much better, but still fails:

Linking CXX shared library ..\..\bin\amarokcore.dll
   Creating library ..\..\bin\amarokcore.lib and object
..\..\bin\amarokcore.exp
PodcastReader.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: class QVector<class
QXmlStreamAttribute>::const_iterator __thiscall QVector<class
QXmlStreamAttribute>::end(void)const " (__imp_?end@
?$QVector at VQXmlStreamAttribute@@@@QBE?AVconst_iterator at 1@XZ) referenced in
function "public: __thiscall QForeachContainer<class
QXmlStreamAttributes>::QForeachContainer<class QXmlStreamAttributes>(class
QXmlStreamAttributes const &)" (??0?$QForeachContainer at VQXmlStreamAttributes
@@@@QAE at ABVQXmlStreamAttributes@@@Z)
QXmlStreamAttribute>::begin(void)const " (__imp_?begin@
?$QVector at VQXmlStreamAttribute@@@@QBE?AVconst_iterator at 1@XZ) referenced in
function "public: __thiscall QForeachContainer<class
QXmlStreamAttributes>::QForeachContainer<class QXmlStreamAttributes>(class
QXmlStreamAttributes const &)" (??0?$QForeachContainer at VQXmlStreamAttributes
@@@@QAE at ABVQXmlStreamAttributes@@@Z)
..\..\bin\amarokcore.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
LINK failed. with 1120

(sorry for not trying to solve it on my own, but I know nothing about
dllimports and all this EXPORT stuff)

regards,
Tomasz