Amarok 2.3.2 beta 1 released

Tomasz Bątor tomba4 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 19:07:17 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 8:57 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Please help us test this beta release to make sure 2.3.2 is an
> excellent release.

I was now able to compile & run it on Windows and I see two new issues:

1) The window position and playlist settings from 2.3.1 are not preserved.
Context View is squeezed and playlist is cleared, see:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/c32a9893676863

2) Songs ratings and scores have disappeared. I had debug enabled for the
first run of the beta, what should I look for to find the culprit?

3) Adding applets to Context View is pretty messy, as the labels are not
visible: http://www.imagebam.com/image/25bca293677418

Is it a known problem on Windows? It's been like that in 2.3.1 too.

Regards,
Tomasz