git failure tonight

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Thu Aug 12 14:13:51 UTC 2010

The dbus stuff is a message by the KUniqueApplication constructor - it tries
to connect to "it's own" dbus service and fails since amarok is either not up
(in quite some time) or has already crashed. (The background is to ensure the
*unique* application runs only once ;-)

I do not think this is really your problem. If amarok crashes (happened
randomly due to some Automated Playlist stuff, i unfortunately deleted the
traces...), inspect the backtrace and make a bugreport.

Cheers,
Thomas