lwrap not found

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 08:10:27 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Donn Washburn <n5xwb at comcast.net> wrote:
>  This is openSuSE 11.3 GM with gcc 4.5
>
> The problem I am seeing is with a recent git/svn version.  I checked
> google for it answer lots of others with this problem.  I tried to
> remove it from
> CMakeCache.text and did grep on amarok source.
> I then again checked for it so then did make.  make reruns cmake on the
> configuration script.
> There it is again.  It compile rather clean until about 75%
>
> Also a suggestion - Compiling Taglib-1.6.3 use configure and not cmake.
>  Configure will make it with amarok requested MP4

> I may have found it.  TCP-WRAPPER / tcp-devel

Right. If you consult Myriam's excellent blog post about building
Amarok from GIT, she updates it every time something changes.

http://blogs.fsfe.org/myriam/2009/09/compiling-amarok-from-git-locally-full-summary/

Hope this helps,

Valorie
--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .