amarok help

Felipe Zepeda zepeda.felipe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:09:50 UTC 2010

Please guys I need some help with a couple of issues on amarok:

1.- It takes like 10 minutes to start, showing the startup image (I have
7.500 songs, that should not be an issue I guess)

2.- I've manually downloaded an alarm script, since cant download from
amarok as it gives me an error (Loading of providers from file:
http://download.kde.org/ocs/providers.xml failed)but i cant see it as
installed (like ultimate lyrics) on the downloaded scrips, and I cant
re-istall it as it says that I have to uninstall it first, how? if I cant
even see it...

3.- How the heck does the lyrics thing works? I have downloaded Ultimate
Lyrics script and disable the wiki lyrics stuff, before it says that no
lyrics was found, then its says that it found lyrics but i cant see them...
please help me!

Amarok ver. 2.3
OS: Ubunt 9.1

--