Amarok 2.3.1 beta 1 released

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Tue Apr 27 13:22:32 UTC 2010

No! I didn't download openSuSE's version due but "zypper in
mysqld-devel" said it was installed.  Besides the libmysql.so was there.
  I did download mysql mysql.com a i586 version, compiled it and
installed it to solve the problem.  Amarok of that day is working great.
Only thing missing is LastFM because it fails to compile correctly.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at comcast.net "