shuffle and repeat

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Tue Apr 6 01:27:34 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Jeffrey Kelling
<overlordapophis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I could not find a way activate both shuffle and repeat playlist mode at the
> same time in Amarok 2.3.0 . Is there a way apart from the playbackmode menu,
> or was this feature dropped, or is this a bug?

You can't. Though, to my understanding, random play plays continously,
so it really is like shuffle and repeat.

In the older amarok versions though you could *select* shuffle and
repeat the code didn't actually do that--it was acting as if you had
just selected shuffle. So the new UI does not lie to you about what it
is doing, like the old one did---hence the change.

leo