All version

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Fri Sep 25 12:57:04 UTC 2009

Donn,

> The output from --debug --nofork follows
> ~> amarok --debug --nofork
> amarok:
> ************************************************************************************************************
> amarok:  ** DEBUGGING OUTPUT IS NOW ENABLED. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL
> ONLY SEE THE FULL OUTPUT ON THE NEXT START. **
> amarok:

^ means that you need to run it again to get full debug output...please,
read text before you send it so we don't have to read it to you.

Regardless, run "amarokcollectionscanner" on the command line and see if
you get an error. You probably need to update to TagLib-Extras 1.0.1,
wipe your build dir totally clean, and rebuild.

--Jeff