taglib-extras 0.1.7 vs. taglib 1.6

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Thu Sep 17 17:48:58 UTC 2009

Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> Or maybe I just don't see what the issue is here exactly...

You don't, because half of what you said isn't correct and the other
half is assumptions.

This situation will be resolved soon. It always would have been, I just
wanted to talk over a couple points with the main TagLib guys first.

If Michael Schwendt had simply asked "will there be a new taglib-extras
release fixing any conflicts with taglib and removing redundant data
formats" the answer would have been "yes".

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

--Jeff