only 20 or 40 long playlist

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Wed Sep 16 16:57:57 UTC 2009

On 09/16/2009 11:31 AM, Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> Eric Altendorf wrote:
>
>> Has the database corruption bug ever been fixed?  It's hard to tell
>> what Donn's problem exactly is, but maybe it could be explained by
>> that.
>>
> Other than the fact he's not using the collection and thus the database,
> you mean?
>
> --Jeff

Now even openSuSE 11.2 M7 is doing the same thing it was under M6.  It
blows up and KDE bug reporter shows up and state that the information is
not enough.    openSuSE must be doing something to cause it to SIG 11.
openSuSE 11.2 M7 has many bugs - like amarok - no sound with changing
/dev/dsp and /dev/mixer to 666.  I feel that the problem is a KDE4
and/or security problem.

When it worked I removed ~/.kde4/ which was the only place I could "find
./ -name amarok" find anything amarok brought kde4 X again with the same
results.

I even downloaded amarok 2.# and compiled it so that nothing was showing
an error.  In stalled it over openSuSE's version and it still fails.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at comcast.net "