Move collection to new distro

Justin Brown justin.brown1.1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 01:44:51 UTC 2009

Hello all,
I was using Kubuntu with the latest stable release (2.1.1 I think), but I
decided to try Fedora for a while. I installed Amarok on Fedora (2.1.1), and
then copied over my .kde folder from my old home directory. Problem is that
Amarok isn't recognizing it. The weird part is that it does sometimes; it
will load the last playlist from my old system, but my collection is never
imported. Do I need to "link" amarok to my old collection somehow or are
there config files outside of .kde that need to be copied?
Keep up the great work. i'm very excited for 2.2!

Thanks,
Justin Brown
justin.brown1.1 at gmail.com