only 20 or 40 long playlist

Eric Altendorf ericaltendorf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:48:48 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Eric Altendorf <ericaltendorf at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Jeff Mitchell <mitchell at kde.org> wrote:
>> Eric Altendorf wrote:
>>> Has the database corruption bug ever been fixed?  It's hard to tell
>>> what Donn's problem exactly is, but maybe it could be explained by
>>> that.
>>
>> Other than the fact he's not using the collection and thus the database,
>> you mean?
>
> Well, I was confused by his email and couldn't tell for sure where he
> was adding tracks from.

Also, even when you add tracks from a directory, not from the
collection, if said tracks are in your collection, the database is
consulted and used.  I get bad metadata even for tracks added from a
directory.  If you can get bad metadata, who knows (not me, but maybe
you :), maybe you can also get track filtering.

--eric