Amarok 2 question.

Big O illogical1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 13:20:42 UTC 2009

emaguarino at libero.it wrote:
> Hi, i'm Emanuele from Italy.
> I start to say you thanks for your work.
>
> I used
> macport to install amarok 2 on osx, kde 4.3 and amarok 2.1.1, but ipod support
> does'nt work, it is normal? i have ligpod installed, and i can use ipod with
> amarok 1.4.
>
> Do i have to do something?
>
> thank you again
>
> Emanuele.

Yes, this is normal as no one has done the work of testing ipods w/
libgpod on the mac (I don't have an ipod so it's not going to be me);oOr
trying to compile it.

Do you have libgpod installed from macports. If not there's no reason to
expect it to work (how would the configuration program know where to
look). If you have it installed via macports it probably just doesn't
work (because it should get picked up automatically AFAIK)

Also, since you're on a mac, there is, y'know, iTunes to manage your
ipod ... :-)