Amarok 2.0.2 not playing cd's

Kolja Dummann k.dummann at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 17:09:50 UTC 2009

Hello Stephen,

If you want to install the latest stable version (2.1.1) of Amarok under
kunbuntu you should have a look at

 https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuBackports

this shows you how to enable the back-ports repository.

If you want to help testing amarok you could install 2.2 Beta 1. For
this you should have a look at

https://edge.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-ppa/+archive/beta

and do the steps on the site.

cheers Kolja.