only 20 or 40 long playlist

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Fri Sep 11 13:32:43 UTC 2009

Hey Group;

In a effort to loose this problem I have completely reloaded openSuSE
11.2 M6 to M7.
Amarok still has the same problem.  That is it will only see 20 mp3
songs in a directory with many more songs.  I did retain my old /home
directory files.  So, believe somewhere in my /home directory it is set
to only look at the same group of songs.  I have tried to erase and
reload any old playlist information.
I have set the playlist to one directory in a group
"/usr/share/Music/smoothjazz/" which contains the files.
However, amarok 2.1.1 will only look at 20 files that are not even the
begining files.  It always see the same 20 files.

Where does amarok store this information?  "find ./ -name amarok" shows
it is in~/.kde4.
I have tried removing anything with amarok and mysql in ~/.kde4.  Which
didn't help.

vlc player works on /usr/share/Music/smoothjazz

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at comcast.net "