I need *your* benchmarking help!

Eelko Berkenpies fedora at berkenpies.nl
Mon Oct 26 08:05:34 UTC 2009

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:42:57 -0400, Jeff Mitchell <mitchell at kde.org>
wrote:
> Jeff Mitchell wrote:
>> Eelko Berkenpies wrote:
>>> A problem I have discovered is that some leafs don't want to fold out
in
>>> the collection browser using your build. Does that make sense? What I
>>> mean
>>> is when I try to unfold an album to see it's content it will display a
>>> "-"
>>> in front of the album but it's content will not appear. Works fine in
>>> GIT
>>> master on the same album(s).
>>>
>>> I hope this helps you out. :)
>>
>> Yeah, there's a problem with Various Artists I have to look into, but
it
>> seems to manifest itself that way.
>>
>> Thanks for the results!
>
> The problem with Various Artists should be solved, if you don't mind
> trying again (although it will be a bit slower than it was due to some
> other code I have in there while debugging).
>
> --Jeff

I will definitely give it another try, I am not able to give you an ETA on
that though. It could take a me a day or two (even three). Don't count me
in when you're eager to merge your changes with master. I think other
people have proofed it works already and I'm confident that VA will work
too. :)

--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,
Eelko Berkenpies