Lost settings on abnormal shutdown

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sat Oct 17 13:17:01 UTC 2009

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Michael Liddle <michael at liddle.net.nz> wrote:
> I'm way out of my league here in terms of C++/KDE/Amarok programming, so
> please forgive me if incorrect, but according to
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Session_Management,
> MainWindow should implement saveProperties. It doesn't seem to.

So I've just tested this myself, to be sure. Logged out from KDE
(version 4.3.2) with Amarok running, logged in again. Amarok
remembered everything fine, including the playlist.

It did however not work with "-m --nofork", which I sometimes use for
development. But I assume you're not using these options anyway, as
they're not default.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer