TagLib and ASF

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Oct 16 19:36:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:48:07 -0500
"Oscar<Soker>" <sokerlp at gmail.com> wrote:

> I stopped to build amarok since it requred that taglib 1.6 because fedora
> didn't do the update, now taglib 1.6 is in fedroa but when I try to build
> I'm getting this error
>
> -- Taglib found: -L/usr/local/lib -ltag
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:27 (message):
>   TagLib does not have ASF support compiled in.
>
> what should I do??

In future you might find it easier to fetch the needed packages from
the Koji server at http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packages and
install those, they usually appear well before they reach the testing
repos, but of course you're on your own with regards to bugginess.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde