Testing Request for KDE+PulseAudio users

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Oct 5 12:07:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

'Twas brillig, and Dima Panov at 05/10/09 12:46 did gyre and gimble:
> Nice work!
> One more request - how's about support for qt4-phonon also?
> At FreeBSD we use qt4-phonon engine and gst backend rather than kde's one.

I'm not really super familiar with how this works, but I believe that Qt
ultimately cherry pick/merge the changes from the KDE Phonon back to
their version periodically.

I'm speaking with Martin Sandsmark with a view to liaising with some Qt
people regarding the API of the now exposed GlobalConfig class, so the
Qt guys will be aware of it and it should ultimately get there at some
point.

Cheers

Col

--