Amarok, Magnatune membership question

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 21:03:20 UTC 2009

Hi Anne

There are 2 kinds of Magnatune.com memberships, streaming and
download. They both allow you to listen to all the streams advert
free, but only the download one lets you bypass paying for your
downloads. If you setup Amarok to use a download membership, it should
change the "purchase" button to "download". If you have a download
membership and this button still says "purchase" you might have
specified the wrong membership type in the Magnatune service config
(there is a drop down box for selecting your membership type).

I hope this helps.

- Nikolaj