[Feedback] To Mark from the Sebz Gal.

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Tue Nov 10 13:04:45 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 1:53 PM,  <dsebzgal at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sebz sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> Hello, staffers, I'm the Sebz Gal. I don't know how my name was mentioned in
> Mark Kretschmann's tweets and some others, so could you clarify what's the
> conflict here? I'm just a curious kid who wants to know, really.

Hello Sebz :)

I have to chuckle right now, please let me explain the situation:

There is no conflict at all. The thing is, we happen to have a
developer called "Seb Ruiz". One day we stumbled upon some posts of
yours (through Google Alerts). Since then it has become a running gag
in our team that we "suspect" that Sebz is really Seb's alter ego ;)

Don't take it personally, we're just sometimes in the mood for making
silly jokes :)

Thanks for writing to us anyway,
Regards, Mark.

--