Notes from the Music Player session at the Summer of Code

Sebastien Cevey seb at cine7.net
Sat Nov 7 03:09:17 UTC 2009

Hey XMMS2, Rockbox, Amarok2 folks,

I've been busy, but better late than never, so as promised, here is
the summary of the discussion on "problems music player face today" we
held with a few devs of each project at the GSoC mentor summit:

  https://gsoc-wiki.osuosl.org/index.php/Sunday_Sessions_2009/Problems_Audio_Players_Face_Today

Feel free to edit and correct, and carry on discussing those points if
you have more ideas, etc.  I enjoyed talking about all this with other
music player people, and I hope it will encourage people to implement
some of those things!

--
Sebastien Cevey / theefer / bytes.inso.cc