2.2.0 crashing

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Fri Nov 6 02:33:46 UTC 2009

Well I am glad to say I found the problem with openSuSE 11.2 RC2
upgraded failing which caused amarok to not play the correct files and
crash.  I installed my own version of mysql and found conflicking /libs.
I installed mysql and then the crash issue showed up.  I tracked that
down to a (as I remember) libkde something..
Anyway its fixed.  There is goodnews out there!  Amarok is working and
currently playing 1 of 850 songs on 2.2.0

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at comcast.net "