Sorting the Collection

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Sun May 10 01:34:02 UTC 2009

2009/5/10 Amichai Rotman <amichai at iglu.org.il>:
> Hey all,
>
> I am running Amarok 2.0.2 on Kubuntu 9.04 (KDE 4.2.2).
>
> In the previous version (1.4.2, I think - under KDE 3.5.10) I used to have
> the collection sorted alphabetically, with the corresponding letter a the
> beginning of each letter group). Now I cannot find where to enable it. The
> collection is sorted alphabetically, but all in one group...
>
> I hope I explained myself correctly...
>
> Any way to get it back?
>
> Thanks!

Hi Amichai,
Amarok 2 currently does not have the functionality to group by artist
letter. This was a nice feature and one that we would like to bring
back, but to date we do not have the feature on the cards.

To anyone reading, of course patches are most welcome :)

Seb

--
Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/