how to hook amarok with qtscript

Oleksiy Khilkevich oleksiy.khilkevich at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 14:33:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am trying to compile the latest amarok from trunk.
Faced qtScript requirement issue. I got it and compiled fine.
Now I am curious about how to hook this to amarok.

Through reading cmake/modules/FindQtScriptQtBindings.cmake,
I can guess about defining QT_QTSCRIPT_INCLUDE_DIR and QT_QTSCRIPT_LIBRARY
variables. Good then.

Now I can find the libraries in qtscriptgenerator-src-0.1.0/plugins/script, but
I can't find any directories that may be given as include ones.

I tried to copy those plugins to /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/script as mentioned in
this mail [1], but this makes no difference. Also tried to delete
CMakeCache.txt

So the question is, how to properly hook amarok with qtscriptgeneratoir.

[1] http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/amarok/2009-March/007809.html

Thank in advance,
Oleksiy