gSoC Implement a better database schema

Tim Bocek tim.bocek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 15:20:35 UTC 2009

Considering how you were *already* planning to fix it yourself as a GSoC
project, I don't think that quote really applies, actually.

All people are saying is that to fix the problem you've identified would
require a week of work, not twelve.  Since you obviously feel strong enough
to devote twelve weeks, why not one?  Or, to get to the *real* point of the
post you linked too, put your money where your mouth is instead (aside from
the fact that Amarok doesn't have an official sponsorship program...)