gsoc mass tagging

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:46:53 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 6:31 AM, Rasmus Steinke <rasi13 at gmx.de> wrote:
> Just wanted to share my hope for the mass tagger that is gonna come, to
> support a flexible tag system, that allows storing of non-standard tags.

1, I'd love to see a way of having tracks that have multiple artists,
instead of having them created as a 'unique artist' in the db.
although this would likely mean db changes...in addition, a mass tag
corrector? amarok used to have support for music brainz, be nice if I
could have something that would check an entire album... or even the
collection, update it, then organize it...

--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com