QtScript Generator removed from Amarok SVN

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:21:09 UTC 2009

2009/3/23 Thomas Kuther <gimpel at sonnenkinder.org>:

>> > no I didn't notice, nor am I sure what the output was supposed to
>> > be. I have it working now, needed to use --include-paths as the
>> > INCLUDE variable seems to do a whole lot of nothing there....
>>
>> Yea I'm not sure about the INCLUDE thing myself. :)
>>
>> --include-paths is what the cmake version used.
>>

> The generator accepts that switch, but even
> ./generator --include-paths="/usr/include/phonon"

Well that makes sense given that the it includes "phonon/blah.h" so
having the base be /usr/include/phonon isn't going to work. The
problem is that you (like Fedora, but not like OpenSUSE) apparently
put all the Qt includes into /usr/include/qt4, so there isn't one
include prefix shared by both Qt and Phonon.

But I really think editing the masterincludes to use full paths to
phonon might work fine! :)  I can't test it here.

> Anyways, for us Gentoo folks both a 0.1.0 and a live git ebuild with
> the disable_phonon.patch is available in the kde overlay now :)

Great, thanks.

Ian