QtScript Generator removed from Amarok SVN

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 09:33:47 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 5:16 AM, Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Make sure that INCLUDE has the Qt4 include directories beneath it.

also for temporary purposes I symlinked /usr/include/phonon to
/usr/include/qt4/phonon which should correct it for testing purposes
but I'd still prefer to know how to do multiple includes in this
case... however that doesn't resolve this issue that I mentioned
earlier.

error: no matching function for call to
‘QFutureIterator<QScriptValue>::QFutureIterator()’
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qfuture.h:191: note: candidates are:
QFutureIterator<T>::QFutureIterator(const QFuture<T>&) [with T =
QScriptValue]

--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com