Notice: taglib-extras required

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Mar 21 18:07:13 UTC 2009

On 21.03.09 10:35:10, Ian Monroe wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Ian Monroe <ian.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Comitted.
> >
> > Before this commit I was building Amarok with taglib-extras with no
> > problem (I have it installed into /usr). Now it fails. Thats kinda
> > lame. I'm guessing I can fix it with playing around with
> > PKG_CONFIG_PATH or similar, but I shouldn't have to given how standard
> > the install locale is.
>
> I think I just committed the fix for this, at least a fix for me. The
> find_paths call was lacking a path_prefix.

Heh, sorry apparently I missed that corner-case when analyzing the
existing file :P Thanks for fixing it.

BTW: It still worked for me with taglib-extras in /usr/local (which is
also a standard loc) - at least cmake did find the header - didn't
finish building though.

Andreas

--
Today is the last day of your life so far.