Notice: taglib-extras required

Matt datahead4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 02:51:08 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Jeff Mitchell <mitchell at kde.org> wrote:

> Taglib-Extras is now a required dependency of Amarok from SVN.  You can
> find it in the trunk/kdesupport/taglib-extras directory of KDE's SVN
> tree.  You will need to either build it yourself, or wait for packagers
> to come out with a package for it.

Hello.  I am currently maintaining the Amarok 2 port for FreeBSD and
would like to make sure that we have what we need in the FreeBSD ports
tree when Amarok 2.1 is released.

Is the subversion checkout the only way to get the source files right
now, or are there snapshots somewhere that I can point a taglib-extras
port at for download?

Thank you,
Matt