Import stats from 1.4 into 2.0

Rich budman85 at eastlink.ca
Sun Mar 15 09:33:14 UTC 2009

Hi

I tried the SQLite import, that worked fine.
I originally had some old entries in there before I enabled MySql in 1.4.

Thanks, I found the table after looking a bit deeper. :)

So I ran the sql in the mysql db to see why it wasnt being detected.
I found the deviceid in the stats table had 99% of the rows as -1
which matched NULL on the join.  So I issued an update to set
the deviceid to match a valid id in device table.

I tried the import again it failed with no tracks to import.

When I run the query in mysql, I get 2600+ rows back.

I did notice many of my paths in the url column were never updated.
So I ran a script on the column to correct the path of the files.

I thought maybe it was a path issue.
So now I tried again, still not recognizing the tracks.

Since the songs were collected when I ran 2.02 for the first time,
this would generate a new unique id.  Would this be causing the
tracks not be picked up?

What determines a valid track in the import?

Thanks
Rich