Amarok latest SVN compilation issue

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:13:35 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Ian Monroe <ian.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you delete Amarok's CMakeCache.txt like I said in the first reply?

Should probably add to this, since I don't want to sound cocky because
there is a relatively untested cmake check involved. If you did clean
your build directory, re-run cmake and the generator is being compiled
(or trying to be compiled) anyways, please do something like this:

cd /amarok/src/directory
rm -rf build
mkdir build
cd build
cmake --debug-trycompile .. #email the output of this command
cd CMakeTmp/generator/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp
./cmTryCompileExec
echo $?

Email the output of the last two commands as well.

Thanks,
Ian