InfoBase Wiki: Cite Extension

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Sun Mar 8 12:59:41 UTC 2009

Hi.

I didn't know who I should write about this (there is no impressum on
amarok.kde.org) so I hope this is the right address.

There are several mediawiki extensions that aren't activated for the amarok
InfoBase Wiki. One of those is the cite extension[1], which enables you tu use
the <ref> tag. In fact there are a lot of basic functions of mediawiki that are
extensions which aren't per default activated. It would be great if someone
would activate at least the cite extension, because I used it in the wiki[2].

	-panzi

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Cite/Cite.php
[2] http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Development/Script_API#Amarok.Playlist