Why is lastfm a required dependency?

Gary Steinert gary.steinert.ml at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:15:09 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009 11:15:00 Ralf Jung wrote:
> just wished I had distribution packages for liblastfm now.

It is worth noting (as it may have been done before) that
liblastfm is only an external dependency in 2.2, which at the
moment is a very long way off being released. The only affected
users at the moment are svn users, not users using released
packages.

By the time Amarok 2.2 is released, we hope liblastfm will be
available as a package from most distributions.

Gary Steinert