Script interface for writing applets?

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Wed Jun 24 22:01:37 UTC 2009

Hi Christian,

The Applet scripting API is brand new and still very much untested. It
only exists in SVN, and will be in 2.2. If you are interested in
developing against that version, i'd love to work with you and explain
how to get started.

One of the things that is sorely lacking is documentation, as I simply
have not been able to get around to it yet. If you are curious, it's
almost identical (read: exactly identical) to developing a javascript
applet for plasma, so the same things apply. Furthermore, there is a
sample js applet and sample js engine in current amarok trunk
( playground/src/context/ ).

feel free to ask any questions,
leo