amarok feedback - words of praise and criticize

Oscar<Soker> sokerlp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:25:58 UTC 2009

:-o jjajajaj I built  amarok from the trunk and I did not realize that
feature, It's really nice and finally i can organize amarok the way I want,
but it's so sad that applets like wikipedia, and some other stuffs like
amazon cover search don't work, any way it's svn so I'm sure it will get
fixed

Atentamente Oscar: